Description of problem:
There are extra namespaces in use in the console-shared and console-app plugins. We should consolidate them into the main locales file for each package and remove the namespaces from i18n.js.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Look at the locales folder in the console-shared and console-app plugins
There are many json files.
There should be one json file.
This bug has been verified and fixed on the newest code, newer than the build of 4.9.0-0.nightly-2021-07-10-081034
1. Download the newest code for Console
2. Verify if there is only one json file can be found for each languages in the 'locales' folder in the console-app and console-shared plugins
3. Verify if the content that changed on PR has been added into the json file
2. Only one json file can be found for each languages in the 'locales' folder in the console-app and console-shared plugins.
The extra json files like cloudshell, nodes, tour and so on has been removed
3. The content that changed on PR has been added into the json file, no issue found after grep related information for the file
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Moderate: OpenShift Container Platform 4.9.0 bug fix and security update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.