Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 198012
Review Request: perl-POE-Component-JobQueue
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:36 EST
Spec URL: http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/perl-POE-Component-JobQueue.spec
SRPM URL: http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/perl-POE-Component-JobQueue-0.5402-0.fc5.src.rpm
POE::Component::JobQueue manages a finite pool of worker sessions as
they handle an arbitrarily large number of tasks. It often is used as
a form of flow control, preventing an arbitrarily large number of
worker sessions from exhausting some finite resource.
Good idea packaging the test as an example.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
O BuildRequires are proper (BR: perl is optional)
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent.
* noarch package; no debuginfo.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(POE::Component::JobQueue) = 0.54
perl-POE-Component-JobQueue = 0.5402-0.fc6
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=1, Tests=3, 7 wallclock secs ( 0.06 cusr + 0.03 csys = 0.09 CPU)
* no shared libraries are present.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
* not a GUI app.
+Import to CVS
+Add to owners.list
+Bump release, build for devel
+devel build succeeds
+Request branching (FC-4, FC-5)
Thanks for the review!