Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 198198
Review Request: ooo2txt - Convert OpenOffice documents to simple text
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:37 EST
SRPM URL: http://www.environnement.ens.fr/perso/dumas/fc-srpms/ooo2txt-0.0.6-1.src.rpm
ooo2txt converts OpenOffice documents to simple text.
Sadly, it seems that the upstream author has passed away.
Please post the .spec as a separate file. Having the .spec as a separate file
makes it easier for people to look over the package and make comments without
having to download the whole SRPM.
spec file should be here soon:
Having the spec file may be usefull in some cases, but in that
specific case I doubt it given that the spec is simple but there
is no source packaged...
It's always nice to be able to click on the spec to look at it the browser.
I'll do a quick review in a bit.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
ooo2txt = 0.0.6-1.fc6
* %check is not present; no test suite upstream.
* no shared libraries are present.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
* not a GUI app.
Thanks, pushed and built.