Description of problem:
When the user imports a YAML which uses three dash separator after each resource and imports this, the complete console breaks.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
4.8 and 4.9 master (tested with commit 32237741dbab53269d41e844948ae19042958d02)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open console and click on the plus icon on the main navigation
2. Add three dashes and a new line and press create.
Cannot read property 'apiVersion' of null
unhandled error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'apiVersion' of null TypeError: Cannot read property 'apiVersion' of null
The above error occurred in the <EditYAML> component:
Don't break console
wait for a newer build than 4.9.0-0.nightly-2021-07-21-021707 to verify the fix
1. Open console and click on the plus icon(Import YAML) on the main navigation
2. Add three dashes and a new line and press create, nothing happens and no errors
3. Drag and drop multiple test files in the YAML editor, append `---` and a new line and click on 'Create', the resources are created successfully without errors/breaking the console, checked against 4.9.0-0.nightly-2021-07-22-015245
I understand the issue has been fixed, moving to VERIFIED, let me know if I'm wrong
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Moderate: OpenShift Container Platform 4.9.0 bug fix and security update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.