+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #1986502 +++
Description of problem:
Dragging and dropping files into the yaml editor can enter a bad state where subsequent additions result in unexpected content.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create 2 yaml files on your local system
2. go to the import yaml form (click the + icon in the masthead)
3. drag the first file into the yaml editor
4. delete the contents of the yaml form
5. drag the second file into the yaml editor
After dragging the second file into the form, the contents of both the first and second file appears.
Only the second file contents should be present because all contents in the form was deleted prior to adding the second file
Assign it back since the primary bug also failed validation, see https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1986502#c3
OpenShift engineering has decided to NOT ship 4.8.6 on 8/23 due to the following issue.
All the fixes part will be now included in 4.8.7 on 8/30.