Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 199144
Newly created config channels show broken links.
Last modified: 2007-04-18 13:46:07 EDT
When you create a new config channel, it will then bring you to the details page
for that config channel. The ccid is not a request parameter which causes all
of the mid-level navs to produce page request errors.
needed to clean up and centralize the setting of request.attributes and
- Choose "Configuration Channels" from left-nav
- Choose "Create Channel" link
- Fill in name, label, and description, and submit the form
- On the resulting Channel Overview page, mouse over nav-links - all should
include a "ccid=#####"
- Mouse over "Edit properties" - it should also show a "ccid=#####"
If either place shows "ccid=", or doesn't show the ccid param at all, the bug
has NOT been fixed.
Moving to ON_DEV
ON_QA, here we come!
Verified in stage.
Closed in the rhn500h Release.