Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1992
bugzilla is still broken.
Last modified: 2014-03-16 22:09:15 EDT
- it still doesn't work over cipe (I have to use a ssh tunnel)
- it asks for an e-mail address & password for *EVERY* transaction, no matter how many times I accept the cookies
- it's broken under lynx (returns bogus queries, doesn't offer cookies, etc.)
- your networking problems aren't really the fault of bugzilla, I'd
suggest you talk to Bryan about that
- what browser are you using?
- the 'we want it to work with lynx' request is one that we'll do, the
problem is that bugzilla code is heavily dependant on using cookies,
which lynx handles very badly. This is mostly mozilla' fault, and
we're removing as much cookie code as we can. that's what I'm working
on this very minute.
next time, file three seperate bugs.
1) On tech-list Andrew mentioned that the CIPE addresses should be
accepted, hence, I entered the bug.
2) This problem seems to have gone away with the last update
3) lynx seems to be working since about the beginning of this week,
at least when I have it use the same cookie file as netscape. I
don't know if it works correctly if the cookies aren't already in
I see what you mean about the CIPE address ranges, I'll get this info
I've added the 10.x.x.x to the accepted range. Could you try that?
Could you also add the 2 class C networks
to your config list? They're Red Hat internal addresses of jbj.org.
I've added the jbj.org values, please test it and reopen this bug if
it doesn't work.