+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #1990577 +++
Description of problem:
The version we are currently using (v1beta1) is going away from upstream Kubernetes and should be updated to `v1`. See https://kubernetes.io/docs/reference/using-api/deprecation-guide/#ingress-v122
Note this will be required for 4.9
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
This bug has been fixed and verified on payload 4.9.0-0.nightly-2021-08-30-192239
1. Log on OCP and navigate to Networking -> Ingresses page
2. Click the 'Create Ingress' button on the top right corner of the Ingresses page
3. Check if the 'apiVersion' is 'networking.k8s.io/v1' and more information is as shown below on default YAML editor page
- host: example.com
- path: /testpath
4. After creating Ingress successfully, check the Ingress details page of the new create ingress
5. Zoom in/out the page, or adjust the browser size, check the column of Ingress rules part
6. Check if i18n mode is not impacted on this change, add '?pseudolocalization=true&lng=en' at the end of the URL
3. The new format of Ingress is correct,
1) API version is update from 'v1beta1' to 'v1'
2) One parameter pathType:Prefix is added under paths
3) the service information which with name and port number's value is also added under paths
5. The column of 'Path type', 'service', 'Service port' will hide when the user adjusts the browse size or zooms in/out. all content is shown correctly
6. This change is not impact the i18n mode, all content on Ingress page is translate correctly
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (OpenShift Container Platform 4.8.10 bug fix update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.