Description of problem:
"NoMethodError: undefined method `id' for nil:NilClass" error while creating a repository in a new organization and location.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
- Satellite 6.10.0 snap 12
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create Organization
2. Create location, and add organization to it.
3. Create product
4. Try creating a repository.
- "Task f151931f-f32f-4bd8-ba1d-138bc9913489: NoMethodError: undefined method `id' for nil:NilClass" error is shown.
- No error while creating a repository.
- I can see that the repository is created despite of the error shown.
Created redmine issue https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/33286 from this bug
Moving this bug to POST for triage into Satellite since the upstream issue https://projects.theforeman.org/issues/33286 has been resolved.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Moderate: Satellite 6.10 Release), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.