Created attachment 1817711 [details]
MachineSet Details page
Description of problem:
- Headings on MachineSets list page is using single form MachineSet
- on MachineSet details page, heading is not following CamelCase convention, it is `Machine set details`
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. navigate to MachineSets list page via Compute -> MachineSets
2. goes into one MachineSet details page by clicking on one MachineSet name
1. list page is using single form `MachineSet`
2. details page heading is `Machine set details`
1. list page should be plural form 'MachineSets' as other resources
2. details page heading should use `MachineSet details`
Created attachment 1817712 [details]
MachineSets list page
Good catch! Thanks Yadan.
1. MachineSets list page is showing `MachineSets`
2. MachineSet details page is showing `MachineSet details`
these headings are correct, verified on 4.9.0-0.nightly-2021-08-30-192239
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Moderate: OpenShift Container Platform 4.9.0 bug fix and security update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.