Description of problem:
Currently, if you select a component in Topology, it's not always in full view when the side panel is shown.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce
1. Click on that Deployment & the side panel will show
2. Close the side panel, drag that Deployment all the way to the right side of the canvas
3. Click on that Deployment again & you'll see that the deployment is moved in full view
4. Now with that side panel open carefully move that deployment so that it's partially hidden by the side panel
5. Close the side panel by clicking X on it
6. Select the deployment
Since the deployment is partially shown when taking the above steps, it is not moved into full view.
When selecting a component in topology, be sure to put it in full view, so that none of it is hidden by the side panel.
verified on 4.9.0-0.nightly-2021-09-01-193941
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Moderate: OpenShift Container Platform 4.9.0 bug fix and security update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.