+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #2001810 +++
Description of problem:
when user tries to view BuildConfigs in all namespaces console is always telling user to select a project or create a Project
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. in Administrator or Developer perspective, cluster admin user tries to view BuildConfigs in all namespaces through Builds -> BuildConfigs, or just visit URL /k8s/all-namespaces/build.openshift.io~v1~BuildConfig or /k8s/all-namespaces/buildconfigs
a message will be shown on the page
"Select a Project to view the list of BuildConfigs or create a Project' together with projects list
when user requests to view BuildConfigs in all namespaces, we should return correct BuildConfigs list
This bug has been fixed and verified on payload 4.9.0-0.nightly-2021-10-30-120753
1. Login in OCP as cluster-admin, using Administrator or Developer perspective,
2. Navigate to Builds -> BuildConfigs page, and check 'All projects' BC. Or just visit URL /k8s/all-namespaces/build.openshift.io~v1~BuildConfig or /k8s/all-namespaces/buildconfigs
3. Verify if correct BuildConfigs list is returned when user requests to view BuildConfigs in all namespaces
3. Page will return correct BuildConfig information for all namespaces
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (OpenShift Container Platform 4.9.6 bug fix update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.