Description of problem:
Installation fails with kube-apiserver-operators and other operators crash while accessing 172.30.0.1 kubernetes svc IP.
Logs from all the nodes are attached, logs from bootkube.service is also attached.
Nodes has ipv4 and ipv6 addresses, all the three masters get provisioned and are in Ready state but the cluster operator crash with connection refused messages while reaching the kubernetes svc.
ocp 4.6.8 cluster in disconnected mode. Baremetal IPI installation.
Attaching logs from 3 masters and 1 bootstrap machine.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
** A NOTE ABOUT USING URGENT **
This BZ has been set to urgent severity and priority. When a BZ is marked urgent priority Engineers are asked to stop whatever they are doing, putting everything else on hold.
Please be prepared to have reasonable justification ready to discuss, and ensure your own and engineering management are aware and agree this BZ is urgent. Keep in mind, urgent bugs are very expensive and have maximal management visibility.
NOTE: This bug was automatically assigned to an engineering manager with the severity reset to *unspecified* until the emergency is vetted and confirmed. Please do not manually override the severity.
** INFORMATION REQUIRED **
Please answer these questions before escalation to engineering:
1. Has a link to must-gather output been provided in this BZ? We cannot work without. If must-gather fails to run, attach all relevant logs and provide the error message of must-gather.
2. Give the output of "oc get clusteroperators -o yaml".
3. In case of degraded/unavailable operators, have all their logs and the logs of the operands been analyzed [yes/no]
4. List the top 5 relevant errors from the logs of the operators and operands in (3).
5. Order the list of degraded/unavailable operators according to which is likely the cause of the failure of the other, root-cause at the top.
6. Explain why (5) is likely the right order and list the information used for that assessment.
7. Explain why Engineering is necessary to make progress.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Moderate: OpenShift Container Platform 4.10.3 security update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.