Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 201144
[firefox] Printing in Bugzilla, the Bug Heading is cutting from the Upper portion.
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:07:26 EST
Description of problem:
In Bugzilla, Printing in Potrait and Landscape format, both cutting the Texts
from the Up.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login Machine with RHEL4 U3
2. Open http://bugzilla.redhat.com
3. Search for any bug and Open it.
4. Click on "Format for Printing" on the left-upper side of the page.
5. Print the Page both in Potrait and Landscape format.
6. Observe the Print Pages
When Print with Potrait format the Bug heading in the first page and same
portion on every page is cutting, and if Print in landscape, Print starts from
the "Description of Problem" : before that everything is cutting in every page.
It should Print all that is showing on the page.
Tested in My own Laptop - Production Machine, which update everyday.
Fixed in RHEL-5.