Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 201458
Remaining HIG improvements
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:39 EST
Thanks for the effort you put into HIGifying the im-chooser dialog, it fits in
much better now. There are a few small things that could still be done to make
1) The spacing between the section heading and the radio group is a bit too tight
(compare the keyboard capplet)
2) We don't ever show separators in dialogs
3) The button spacing is not quite right, compare other capplets
4) still misses an icon in the menu
5) You might want to make sure that the log out button has the same label
and icon as the button with the same purpose in the a11y capplet
Sure. thanks for your feedbacks.
should be fixed in 0.3.1-1 except the icon thing. I will close this bug so far
since there are already another bug to track it.