Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 201481
Review Request: perl-DateTime-Format-MySQL
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:39 EST
SRPM URL: http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/perl-DateTime-Format-MySQL-0.04-1.fc5.src.rpm
SPEC URL: http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/perl-DateTime-Format-MySQL.spec
This module understands the formats used by MySQL for its DATE, DATETIME,
TIME, and TIMESTAMP data types. It can be used to parse these formats in order
to create DateTime objects, and it can take a DateTime object and produce a
string representing it in the MySQL format.
Looks like all of the dependencies for this are in; this builds fine and rpmlint
has no complaints.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper (BR: perl is not necessary)
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(DateTime::Format::MySQL) = 0.04
perl-DateTime-Format-MySQL = 0.04-1.fc6
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=3, Tests=46, 1 wallclock secs ( 0.27 cusr + 0.07 csys = 0.34 CPU)
* no shared libraries are present.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
+Import to CVS
+Add to owners.list
+Bump release, build for devel
+devel build succeeds
+Request branching (FC-4, FC-5)
Thanks for the review! :)