Description of problem:
None of the grafana dashboard shows ethernet statistics for VMs. Every VM ethernet related dashboard shows 'No data'.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to Grafana and check any VM ethernet related dashboards
Every VM ethernet related dashboard shows 'No data'.
Every VM ethernet related dashboard should show correct data
I can confirm ethernet statistics are now shown in ovirt-engine 4.4.10 for VMs that previously didn't show any
I checked all ethernet-related panels in the dashboards mentioned in comment 19 (also copy&pasted below).
All panels are showing relevant NIC data.
1. Virtual Machine Dashboard:
- Ethernet Interface Inventory
- Ethernet Interface Tx and Rx Rates (over time)
- Ethernet Interface Tx and Rx Dropped Packets (over time)
2. Virtual Machines Trend Dashboard:
- Top 3 Most Utilized Ethernet Interface Tx and Rx Rates (over time)
- Top 3 Ethernet Interface Tx and Rx Dropped Packets (over time)
3. Virtual Machines Resource Usage Dashboard
- Top 3 Most Utilized Ethernet Interfaces - Transmit Rate
- Top 3 Most Utilized Ethernet Interfaces - Receive Rate
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (RHV Manager (ovirt-engine) [ovirt-4.4.10]), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.