The PR into 4.9 is https://github.com/openshift/console/pull/10252.
Currently, it is failing tests - most likely to testing flakes. I continue to watch it and once it passes tests, I can add the approve and other needed labels.
This bug has been verified on payload 4.9.0-0.nightly-2021-11-10-153453
1. Log into OCP, navigate to Pods page
2. Click on the dropdown list for select project
3. Open developer mode on browser for tracking the HTML code
4. Switch on/off the button on "Shown default projects"
5. Verify if the attributes 'data-checked-state' is added for tracking the state of 'show default projects' button.
6. Navigate to other pages, like 'DeploymentConfigs', 'Services'
7. Verify if the changes are working on all 'showSystemSwitch' component
5,7. The new attributes 'data-checked-state' is added for the component whose data-set is 'showSystemSwitch'.
When the user switches on/off the button, the new attribute 'data-checked-state' will show 'true' and 'false' to help user track the state of the button easily
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (OpenShift Container Platform 4.9.8 bug fix update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.