Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 201547
cannot add users
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:39 EST
Description of problem:
If I manage to run tinyerp-server and connect as admin user I can add companies
and partners but not users.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. install tinyerp-server
2. make the init as user postgres: tinyerp-server --init=all
3. create role tinyerp and give it rights over database (bug 201545 )
3. /etc/init.d/tinyerp-server start
4. connect with tinyerp-client as user admin
5. Try to create a new user at Administration/Users (add company and partner first)
error message that role tinyerp does not exist
ERROR: duplicate key violates unique constraint Â»res_users_login_keyÂ«
insert into res_users
Creation of user.
When playing with TinyERP you should drop and recreate the database. This must
be problem in your DB setup.
ty. you were right. you can close this bug.