Description of problem:
The word "alternate" is in English in the Chinese translation.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Look for the word "alternate" in zh/public.json
"alternate" is present in Chinese translations.
"alternate" is translated.
@rebeccaalpert Add one comment on Git for the extra space on the translated text
Hi @xiyuzhao - this isn't my PR; it's from a third-party contributor. Would you be ok with filing a new bug for your update? Thanks.
@rebeccaalpert Sure, another bug will be opened for tracking this small issue
This bug has been verified on payload 4.10.0-0.nightly-2021-11-15-034648
1. Login OCP, update language to Chinese by navigating to the Language tab on user-preferences page after clicking the user dropdown list on the right corner of the page
2. Navigate to Network -> Routes page, and click ‘Create Route’ button
3. Verify if the component 'Add alternate service' is translated to Chinese fully after selecting one 'Service' on 'Create Route' page
4. Verify if the component 'Remove alternate Service' is translated to Chinese fully after click on 'Add alternate service' button
3. The 'Add alternate service' has been translated to Chinese correct, and shown as "添加 备用服务"
4. The 'Remove alternate Service' has been translated to Chinese correct, and shown as "删除 备用服务"
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Moderate: OpenShift Container Platform 4.10.3 security update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.