I was hoping this would be a straightforward breadcrumb update, but it seems like that is not the case.
I spoke to Jon about this since he has more OLM experience:
"I think this is an issue with internal resources. I reproduced by going to OCS > Storage Cluster tab > ocs-storagecluster > Resources tab > noobaa, then clicking on the ocs-operator.v4.8.4 breadcrumb link. This linked to the Noobaa resource tab on the CSV details page, which doesn't exist because it is marked as an internal resource on the CSV.
So it just shows a blank page (the horizontal tab router doesn't have anything to render for that route). We might need to add some kind of handler in the CSV details page that re-directs to the main details tab in this case."
I'm going to see what information we have access to in the CSV details page. @afrahman, do you know if there is anything that can be done on the operator side to mark this as an external resource?
Checked on ocp 4.10 cluster with payload 4.10.0-0.nightly-2022-01-12-033357 and odf-operator.v4.9.1
Steps to verify:
1. Install odf-operator and create storagesystem
2. Go to Installed Operators and Click on Storage System under Provided APIs
3. Now click on ocs-storagecluster-storagesystem on Operator Details page
4. Then click on Resources tab on StorageSystem details page
5. Here, click on ocs-storagecluster
6. Then from StorageCluster details page, click on odf-operator.v4.9.1 breadcrumb, will navigate back to installed odf Operator details page.
The bug is fixed.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Moderate: OpenShift Container Platform 4.10.3 security update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.