Description of problem:
After update to use nmstate source routes the code won't create
a new source route unless the config has changed. This however might not be
the case if the routes for example removed externally, in that case
the network configuration would stay the same but the route is missing.
That causes out-of-sync on engine that cannot be fixed by simple network synchronization.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Setup network with custom gateway (static/dynamic) that is not default route
2. Remove the source route from host
3. try to synchronize the network on the host
Engine shows the network is still out-of-sync, missing the gateway
It should be synchronized
There are two possible workarounds:
1) Change or remove the gateway of affected network, apply the configuration to the host and then apply the configuration again with the gateway back.
2) Remove /var/lib/vdsm/staging/netconf/nets/$NET_NAME on the host and then run network synchronization from engine
One small thing to note, this does not apply to networks that have default route role.
Verified on - vdsm-184.108.40.206-1.el8ev.x86_64 with rhvm-4.4.10-0.17.el8ev.noarch
This bugzilla is included in oVirt 4.4.10 release, published on January 18th 2022.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be resolved in oVirt 4.4.10 release, it has been closed with a resolution of CURRENT RELEASE.
If the solution does not work for you, please open a new bug report.