File::HomeDir is a module for dealing with issues relating to the
location of directories for various purposes that are "owned" by a
user, and to solve these problems consistently across a wide variety
This module is new requirement of perl-AppConfig (version 1.63).
Boring easy Perl module review follows:
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(File::HomeDir) = 0.58
perl(File::HomeDir::Darwin) = 0.58
perl(File::HomeDir::MacOS9) = 0.58
perl(File::HomeDir::Unix) = 0.58
perl(File::HomeDir::Windows) = 0.58
perl-File-HomeDir = 0.58-1.fc6
perl >= 0:5.005
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful, 4 subtests skipped.
Files=3, Tests=35, 0 wallclock secs ( 0.10 cusr + 0.04 csys = 0.14 CPU)
(the skipped dests are meaningless except on Windows)
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
Thanks for the review.
Imported and built for development.
Pending FC-5 branch creation.
Also build for FC-5.