Created attachment 1844591 [details]
Description of problem (please be detailed as possible and provide log
The label 'Logical used Capacity' in the MCG performance view (dropdown 'I/O Operations') of the ODF console is misspelled. See attached screenshot.
Version of all relevant components (if applicable):
Does this issue impact your ability to continue to work with the product
(please explain in detail what is the user impact)?
Is there any workaround available to the best of your knowledge?
Rate from 1 - 5 the complexity of the scenario you performed that caused this
bug (1 - very simple, 5 - very complex)?
Can this issue reproducible?
Can this issue reproduce from the UI?
If this is a regression, please provide more details to justify this:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In the ODF console navigate to 'Storage -> OpenShift Data Foundation -> Overview -> <storage cluster> -> Object'
2. Go to 'Performance' card, select 'Multicloud Object Gateway'
3. Click on the dropdown labeled 'I/O Operations'
4. Observe menu entries in section 'Metric'
Menu item label says 'Logial used Capacity'.
Menu item label should say 'Logical used Capacity'.
Need info about version of OCP and ODF in which bug is fixed or need to verify.
This was fixed long back in ODF4.10, you can test with the latest 4.10 builds.
Verified with ODF 4.10 build 210.
Can you please tell which OCp version you used while veryfying.
Because I am facing below issue when I used OCP-4.11 and ODF- 4.10 build 210.
@avdhoot Be careful who you are sending email notification to - not sure who received this mail (if at all) but my email address certainly isn't "dirkAThausundgrundleonberg.de"
I have verified the fix for this UI labelling bug with ODF 4.10 build 210 running on OCP 4.10.5 (s390x).
expected result seen on odf console. PFA for reference.
Hence marking the bug as verified
OCP 4.11 (4.11.0-0.nightly-2022-03-29-152521) + ODF-4.11
Steps Used to verify-
1. Created cluster of OCP 4.11 + ODF 4.11
2. In the ODF console navigate to 'Storage -> OpenShift Data Foundation -> Overview -> <storage cluster> -> Object'
Due to bug https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=2070542 , Directly jumped to overview page.
3. Go to 'Performance' card, select 'Multicloud Object Gateway'
4. Click on the dropdown labeled 'I/O Operations'
5. Observe menu entries in section 'Metric'
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Important: OpenShift Container Platform 4.11.0 bug fix and security update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.