Description of problem:
When a Serverless application (a Knative Service) could not be started successfully and opens the topology sidebar for it, the content area shows the "Oh no! Something went wrong." error page.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install OpenShift Serverless operator and create Knative Serving/Eventing resources
2. Navigate to developer perspective > Add page > Import from Git
3. Import an Node.js application via a Builder Image (build from source) and enter "broken" for the npm "Start Command"
- for Example use https://github.com/jerolimov/nodeinfo
- select Edit Import Strategy > Builder Image
- select Builder Image version "14-ubi8"
- enter "Start command" "broken"
4. Select the Service in the topology view to open the sidebar.
5. If the error doesn't appear now reload the current tab.
The topology crashs.
TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'resource')
at h (https://console-openshift-console.apps.ci-ln-t04qmqb-72292.origin-ci-int-gce.dev.rhcloud.com/static/dev-console/code-refs/actions-chunk-1dbac624a5d269579c8c.min.js:1:15187)
The topology sidebar should be shown.
OpenShift version 4.10.0-0.ci-2021-12-16-184808
Kubernetes version v1.22.1-1757+6859754c3ffc75-dirty
Cluster ID 5ed2ffcf-de10-4c82-be7f-e2ebd8ba2cc0
API server https://api.ci-ln-tdh4wwk-72292.origin-ci-int-gce.dev.rhcloud.com:6443
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Moderate: OpenShift Container Platform 4.10.3 security update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.