Spec URL: http://dribble.org.uk/reviews/sjasm.spec
SRPM URL: http://dribble.org.uk/reviews/sjasm-0.39-0.3.g1.src.rpm
SjASM is a two pass macro Z80 cross assembler
* rpmlint output is clean
* Package and spec file named appropriately
* Packaged according to packaging guidelines
* License ok (but license file not included)
* spec file is legible and in Am. English.
* Source matches upstream
* Compiles and builds on FC-5 i386
* BR: ok
* No locales
* No shared libraries
* Not relocatable
* Package owns / or requires all dirs
* No duplicate files & Permissions ok
* %clean & macro usage OK
* Contains code only
* %doc does not affect runtime, and isn't large enough to warrent a sub package
* no -devel package needed, no libs / .la files.
* no .desktop file required
Thanks for the review!