Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 203762
services are not switched properly across nodes
Last modified: 2009-04-16 18:35:55 EDT
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
latest CVS checkout as of 2006/08/23 at 10am UTC
99.9% of the time.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. setup a 2 nodes cluster
2. configure one failover domain with one shared ip service
3. start the cluster, make sure the cluster is formed and quorated
4. start rgmanager on both the nodes
5. make sure the shared ip service is started and rgmangares are running properly.
6. stop rgmanager on the node that owns the service
the service is not migrated on the other node
the service should migrate to the other node
Only one time it did happen that the service was actually migrated
but nothing different from the other times was done.
No special messages are left in daemons.log.
Lon if you need anything like logs or configs, please let me know.
The cluster is running ipv4 all over. No ipv6 involved yet.
After being unable to reproduce this, I just noticed that I need a failover
Could you post your config when you get a chance?
there you go :)
Moving all RHCS ver 5 bugs to RHEL 5 so we can remove RHCS v5 which never existed.