Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 203954
Unable to reset PIN
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:07:33 EST
Description of problem:
esc is not allowing me to reset my smartcard's PIN
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Insert smartcard
2. In esc, press 'Reset Pin' (that should be PIN, btw)
3. Enter new "key password" twice as requested (wait, what about the PIN?)
4. Press OK (pressing Enter should work also but doesn't)
5. Enter LDAP Authentication as requested
6. Press Submit (pressing Enter should work also but doesn't)
Error dialog titled 'Alert' saying:
"PIN Reset for key xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx failed. Error 4
Server Response:Problem resetting token's pin" (this error message obviously has
a few punctuation/spacing/capitalization problems)
The PIN is reset.
All of these bugs are being marked as targeted to be fixed in beta 2. However
only a subset of these bugs will be actual beta blockers. I am marking all of
these bugs a beta 2 target milestones.
Beta Blockers reflect bugs that are critical to this beta 2 release. Flags will
be set as appropriate on a case by case basis for each critical beta blocker.
*** Bug 206992 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Issue addressed in Rawhide build esc-1.0.0-12 when available. PIN Reset should
work correctly now.
Release Criteria matches 16.c
Closing out as resolved with the 20061111.0 trees.