Description of problem:
When the user creates two applications with oc new-app the BuildConfigs are not match correctly to the DeploymentConfig.
The build decorator of app2 links to app1, the sidebar of both apps shows both BuildConfigs.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
(didn't test older versions yet)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new namespace and import two apps with oc new-app. For example:
oc new-app -n test2 https://github.com/jerolimov/nodeinfo --name app1
oc new-app -n test2 https://github.com/jerolimov/nodeinfo --name app2
2. Open the developer console, select the right namespace and navigate to the topology.
3. Inspect the build decorator (URL) and click on the DeploymentConfig to open the sidebar.
1. The build decorator shows for one of the two apps the wrong build config target URL.
2. The sidebar shows all BuildConfigs and Builds from both apps.
1. The build decorator should show and link the right build config.
2. The sidebar should show only the right BuildConfig and Builds.
DeploymentConfig and BuildConfig have much fewer labels than the developer console creates when importing an app.
Looks like that the console code in `packages/console-shared/src/utils/resource-utils.ts`
`getBuildConfigsForResource` checks only for `app.kubernetes.io/name`.
Created attachment 1850317 [details]
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 2038879 ***