Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 204164
Review Request: perl-LWP-Authen-Wsse - Library for enabling X-WSSE authentication in LWP
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:41 EST
Spec URL: http://www.environnement.ens.fr/perso/dumas/fc-srpms/perl-LWP-Authen-Wsse.spec
SRPM URL: http://www.environnement.ens.fr/perso/dumas/fc-srpms/perl-LWP-Authen-Wsse-0.05-1.src.rpm
LWP::Authen::Wsse allows LWP to authenticate against servers that are
using the X-WSSE authentication scheme, as required by the Atom
This fails to build for me due to failing tests; I added a BR:
perl(Digest::SHA1) and things are fine. I'll work up a review.
I'll assume that the BuildRequires: perl(Digest::SHA1) is added to the spec for
the purposes of this review.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
O BuildRequires are proper (BR: perl is not necessary; assuming BR:
perl(Digest::SHA1) is there).
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl-LWP-Authen-Wsse = 0.05-1.fc6
perl >= 0:5.004
* %check is present and the single test passes:
All tests successful.
Files=1, Tests=1, 0 wallclock secs ( 0.01 cusr + 0.02 csys = 0.03 CPU)
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
APPROVED, assuming you add that missing BR.
- Add BuildRequires perl(Digest::SHA1) perl(MIME::Base64)
in the package I have just imported.
Thanks for the review. I'll build it and close the bug when the
buildsys becomes more responsive...