Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 204439
Review Request: perl-POE-Component-SimpleDBI - Asynchronous non-blocking DBI calls in POE made simple
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:41 EST
SRPM URL: http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/perl-POE-Component-SimpleDBI-1.12-1.fc5.src.rpm
SPEC URL: http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/perl-POE-Component-SimpleDBI.spec
This module works its magic by creating a new session with POE, then
spawning off a child process to do the "heavy" lifting. That way, your main
POE process can continue servicing other clients. Queries are put into a
queue, and processed one at a time.
Another standard spanspec-generated Perl package; no surprises here.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(POE::Component::SimpleDBI) = 1.12
perl(POE::Component::SimpleDBI::SubProcess) = 1.09
perl-POE-Component-SimpleDBI = 1.12-1.fc6
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=1, Tests=2, 0 wallclock secs ( 0.10 cusr + 0.04 csys = 0.14 CPU)
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
+Import to CVS
+Add to owners.list
+Bump release, build for devel
+devel build succeeds
+Request branching (FC-5)
Thanks for the review!