Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 205059
Review Request: perl-POE-Filter-Zlib - POE filter wrapped around Compress::Zlib
Last modified: 2013-05-16 08:16:39 EDT
SRPM URL: http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/perl-POE-Filter-Zlib-1.4-1.fc5.src.rpm
SPEC URL: http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/perl-POE-Filter-Zlib.spec
POE::Filter::Zlib provides a POE filter for performing compression and
uncompression using Compress::Zlib. It is suitable for use with
329825354 Perl modules on the Wall...
Note that 1.5 came out just before you submitted this, but I don't think that's
a blocker. Too bad he still won't include any information on the licensing of
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. Correspondence clarifying the license is
X latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(POE::Filter::Zlib) = 1.4
perl(POE::Filter::Zlib::Stream) = 1.4
perl-POE-Filter-Zlib = 1.4-1.fc6
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=3, Tests=13, 0 wallclock secs ( 0.10 cusr + 0.04 csys = 0.14 CPU)
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
* no headers.
* no pkgconfig files.
* no libtool .la droppings.
+Import to CVS
+Add to owners.list
+Bump release, build for devel
+devel build succeeds
+Request branching (FC-5)
Updated to 1.5, as well.
Thanks for the review!
Package Change Request
Package Name: perl-POE-Filter-Zlib
New Branches: el6
Owners: averi psabata
Git done (by process-git-requests).