SRPM URL: http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/perl-Package-Generator-0.100-1.fc5.src.rpm
SPEC URL: http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/perl-Package-Generator.spec
This module lets you quickly and easily construct new packages. It gives
them unused names and sets up their package data, if provided.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(Package::Generator) = 0.100
perl(Package::Reaper) = 0.100
perl-Package-Generator = 0.100-1.fc6
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=7, Tests=72, 0 wallclock secs ( 0.23 cusr + 0.12 csys = 0.35 CPU)
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
+Import to CVS
+Add to owners.list
+Bump release, build for devel
+devel build succeeds
+Request branching (FC-5)
Thanks for the review!
Package Change Request
Package Name: perl-Package-Generator
New Branches: el4
Owners: pghmcfc rmyers
I'd like an EPEL-4 branch for perl-Package-Generator please. The Fedora maintainer
(cweyl) isn't interested in EPEL, and the EPEL-5 maintainer (rmyers) doesn't
seem to have been active in Fedora for a few months and hasn't responded to a
private email sent on the 5th January. Nevertheless, I'd added him as
co-maintainer and he's welcome to the package if at a later date he wants it.
Git done (by process-git-requests).
perl-Package-Generator-0.100-2.el4 has been submitted as an update for Fedora EPEL 4.
perl-Package-Generator-0.100-2.el4 has been pushed to the Fedora EPEL 4 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.