+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #2037542 +++
Description of problem:
Pipeline Builder footer is not sticky anymore and yaml tab doesn't use full height. See attached screenshots.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install OpenShift Pipelines operator
2. Switch to developper perspective
3. Navigate to Pipelines and press Create Pipeline
- "Pipeline Builder" tab: Create and Cancel buttons are not shown always
- "YAML view" tab: YAML editor and sidebar doesn't use full height
- "Pipeline Builder" tab: Create and Cancel buttons should be shown always with a sticky footer
- "YAML view" tab: YAML editor and sidebar should use full height
--- Additional comment from cjerolim on 2022-01-05 20:49:13 UTC ---
Created attachment 1849109 [details]
--- Additional comment from cjerolim on 2022-01-05 20:50:06 UTC ---
Created attachment 1849110 [details]
--- Additional comment from cjerolim on 2022-01-05 20:50:30 UTC ---
Created attachment 1849111 [details]
Verified on build version: 4.10.0-0.nightly-2022-03-16-000645
Browser: Google Chrome 98
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (OpenShift Container Platform 4.10.5 bug fix update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.