Created attachment 1866553 [details]
Screenshot of the project dashboard
Description of problem:
On Sandbox, looking at my Project details in the Dev Perspective, now shows ACRQ. I see a few issues here.
1 - it says I have No Resource Quotas, but then shows ACRQ "for-sdoyle-compute". This seems misleading
2 - the units should only show one or two decimal places, but is showing 15.
Adding a screenshow.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
This bug has been verified on payload 4.11.0-0.nightly-2022-04-21-025500
1. Login OCP as a normal user, and create a new project
2. Verify that "ResourceQuotas" and "AppliedClusterResourceQuotas" are separate sections on the "resource quota" card on Project details page
3. Login OCP as administrator, create ClusterResourceQuota and serveral resource (like pod, deployment, BuildConfig) for testing
$ cat ClusterResourceQuota.yaml
$ cat BC.yaml
- type: ImageChange
- type: ConfigChange
4. Verify that the layout of "AppliedClusterResourceQuotas" section and the Percentage on ACRQ donut label on Home -> Project -> Project Details page
5. Re-login OCP as normal user, go to Project page on developer perspective. Re-check Step 4
2. "ResourceQuotas" and "AppliedClusterResourceQuotas" are separated into different sections on the "resource quota" card of the Project details page
4. No layout issue on resource quota card, Percentage units now only show one or two decimal places (Attached: verifcation_Result)
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Important: OpenShift Container Platform 4.11.0 bug fix and security update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.