Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 206816
Review Request: freedoom-freedm - Deathmatch levels for freedoom
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:43 EST
Spec URL: http://www.kobold.org/~wart/fedora/freedoom-freedm.spec
SRPM URL: http://www.kobold.org/~wart/fedora/freedoom-freedm-0.5-1.src.rpm
Multiplayer deathmatch levels for freedoom
The source URL is failing for me; it's probably some sourceforge breakage. I
specified a mirror (superb-west.dl.sourceforge.net) and it came through fine.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
freedoom-freedm = 0.5-1.fc6
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* game levels are acceptable content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* desktop file is properly installed.
I also tend to have problems downloading from sourceforge via curl or wget,
using various forms of the download URLs. I haven't seen a perfect solution to
that problem yet.
Imported and built. Thanks for the review!