Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 206820
Review Request: perl-Term-ProgressBar - Provide a progress meter on a standard terminal
Last modified: 2010-09-10 14:35:54 EDT
SRPM URL: http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/perl-Term-ProgressBar-2.09-1.fc5.src.rpm
SPEC URL: http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/perl-Term-ProgressBar.spec
Term::ProgressBar provides a simple progress bar on the terminal, to let
the user know that something is happening, roughly how much stuff has been
done, and maybe an estimate at how long remains.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(Term::ProgressBar) = 2.09
perl-Term-ProgressBar = 2.09-1.fc6
perl(Class::MethodMaker) >= 1.02
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=8, Tests=99, 11 wallclock secs ( 0.60 cusr + 0.19 csys = 0.79 CPU)
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
+Import to CVS
+Add to owners.list
+Bump release, build for devel
+devel build succeeds
+Request branching (FC-5)
Thanks for the review!
Package Change Request
Package Name: perl-Term-ProgressBar
New Branches: EL-5 EL-6
cweyl has previously expressed that he is happy for others to request EPEL
Git done (by process-git-requests).