Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 206824
Review Request: perl-POE-API-Peek - Peek into the internals of a running POE environment
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:43 EST
SRPM URL: http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/perl-POE-API-Peek-1.06-1.fc5.src.rpm
SPEC URL: http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/perl-POE-API-Peek.spec
POE::API::Peek extends the POE::Kernel interface to provide clean access to
Kernel internals in a cross-version compatible manner. Other calculated
data is also available.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper (BR: perl is unnecessary)
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(POE::API::Peek) = 1.0594
perl-POE-API-Peek = 1.06-1.fc6
perl >= 0:5.006001
* %check is present and all tests pass:
All tests successful.
Files=9, Tests=102, 1 wallclock secs ( 0.70 cusr + 0.23 csys = 0.93 CPU)
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
+Import to CVS
+Add to owners.list
+Bump release, build for devel
+devel build succeeds
+Request branching (FC-5)
Thanks for the review! :)