Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 207313
Review Request: php-pear-PHP-Compat - Provides missing functionality for older versions of PHP
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:43 EST
Spec URL: http://remi.collet.free.fr/rpms/extras/php-pear-PHP-Compat.spec
SRPM URL: http://remi.collet.free.fr/rpms/extras/php-pear-PHP-Compat-1.5.0-1.fc5.src.rpm
PHP_Compat provides missing functionality for older versions of PHP.
This include fonctions and constants.
Note : on FC5, with php-5.1.x, this extension provides only 1 fonction (bcinvert) from php-5.2.0. I think it still useful for some apps with requires it.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text included in package.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent (except for the usual bogus "dangerous-command" warning).
* final provides and requires are sane:
php-pear(PHP_Compat) = 1.5.0
php-pear-PHP-Compat = 1.5.0-1.fc6
* %check is present, but tests the packaging, not the package. There are tests
for the package, but as with all PEAR modules it's not really possible to run
them at build time.
* package is not relocatable.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
Package Change Request
Package Name: php-pear-PHP-Compat
New Branches: EL-5