Spec URL: http://piedmont.homelinux.org/fedora/telepathy/telepathy-butterfly.spec
SRPM URL: http://piedmont.homelinux.org/fedora/telepathy/telepathy-butterfly-0.1.0-1.src.rpm
Description: An MSN connection manager for Telepathy that handles presence, personal messages, and conversations
1. This package needs a filesystem package for telepathy to handle ownership of the connection managers directory, since there will be many connection managers in the future. See below for the spec file for this package.
2. Targetted for FC6. To build on FC5 it will need to be patched to find the correct directory for the dbus service file.
Spec URL: http://piedmont.homelinux.org/fedora/telepathy/telepathy-filesystem.spec
can you switch telepathy-filesystem to noarch?
Yeah, I can make the filesystem a noarch package.
ok, once you do that the filesystem package is APPROVED
I will give a review on butterfly soon
- rpmlint checks return with no output
- package meets naming guidelines
- package meets packaging guidelines
- license (GPL) OK, text in %doc, matches source
- spec file legible, in am. english
- source matches upstream
- package compiles on mock devel (x86_64)
- no missing BR
- no unnecessary BR
- no locales
- not relocatable
- owns all directories that it creates
- no duplicate files
- permissions ok
- %clean ok
- macro use consistent
- code, not content
- no need for -docs
- nothing in %doc affects runtime
- no need for .desktop file
Thanks for the review.