Removing the Triaged keyword because:
* the QE automation assessment (flag qe_test_coverage) is missing
Verified with the following steps:
- Installed OCP 4.9.0-0.nightly-2022-06-24-070308 on top of RHOS-16.1-RHEL-8-20220329.n.1 with Kuryr.
- The cluster is up and the Watchdog and AlertmanagerReceiversNotConfigured alerts exist but not the KuryrCNISlow alert:
$ curl -sk -H "Authorization: Bearer $token" 'https://prometheus-k8s-openshift-monitoring.apps.ostest.shiftstack.com/api/v1/alerts' | jq '.data.alerts | select(.labels.alertname) | .labels.alertname'
- Upgraded successfully to 4.10.22 using the oc upgrade command:
$ oc adm upgrade --to-image="registry.ci.openshift.org/ocp/release:4.10.22" --allow-explicit-upgrade --force=true
- Make sure the cluster is up.
- Check the alerts, the Watchdog and AlertmanagerReceiversNotConfigured alerts exist, but the KuryrCNISlow is not.
- Keep checking the alerts and make sure the KuryrCNISlow is not raised.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (OpenShift Container Platform 4.10.23 bug fix update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.