Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 208006
Review Request: perl-Time-Period - A Perl module to deal with time periods
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:44 EST
Spec URL: http://www.marcanoonline.com/downloads/fedora/package_submissions/perl-Time-Period/perl-Time-Period.spec
SRPM URL: http://www.marcanoonline.com/downloads/fedora/package_submissions/perl-Time-Period/perl-Time-Period-1.20-1.src.rpm
Description: Period.pm is a Perl module that contains code to deal with time periods.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper (BR: perl is unnecessary)
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(Time::Period) = 1.20
perl-Time-Period = 1.20-1.fc6
perl >= 0:5.001
* %check is present but the package has no tests to run.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.