Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 208041
pygrub editing has no cursor
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:44 EST
Description of problem:
When booting a guest and editing something with 'e', the pygrub screen
has no cursor. So, editing is made harder.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Use gnome-terminal (not sure if xterm is vulnerable)
2. Ensure that /etc/xen/guestname has bootloader="/usr/bin/pygrub".
It's the default if our own tools created the guest.
2. Run xm create -c guestname
3. Highlight kernel command line, hit 'e'
4. Observe that cursor is absent. Editing works fine though.
I remember editing wasn't supported just a couple of months ago, so
it's actually great that it works now. It just needs a small fix-up.