Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 208219
Included map recursive key lookup leads to SEGV
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:44 EST
Description of problem:
Recursive map key lookup causes SEGV.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create file map which "+" includes NIS map of same name.
2. Create the NIS map of that name.
3. Add entry for file map to master map and start autofs.
3. Ensure /etc/nsswitch.conf has "automount: files nis" as
4. Perform mount lookup (of key in NIS map but not present
in local file map) by accessing automount directory.
Lookup loops recursively on file lookup until autofs SEGVs.
Recursion dectected on key lookup in file map so autofs
progresses to NIS source.
Created attachment 137199 [details]
fix included map recursive map key lookup.