From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
Description of problem:
On attempting to add a new iSCSI drive an exception is raised.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Opt to start the GUI version of the installer.
2. Press next on the welcome screen, select Install anyway on the pop-up.
3. Select English (English) as your language and press Next.
4. Select United kingdom for keyboard and press Next.
5. Select install fedora core and press next.
6. Click the button labelled "Advanced storage configuration".
7. Ensure add iSCSI radio button is selected and press Add.
8. Enter an IP address of 192.168.1.1 and enter a name of test1.
9. Press Add target.
An exception occured.
The iSCSI device should be detected.
Created attachment 137455 [details]
Exception dumped by anaconda
I later noticed that I typed the wrong IP address '192.168.1.0', I guessed that
this was what caused the exception. However; I tried again with the correct IP
and got the same error.
Should be fixed