Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 208915
Review Request: php-pear-PHPUnit - Regression testing framework for unit tests
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:44 EST
Spec URL: http://remi.collet.free.fr/rpms/extras/php-pear-PHPUnit.spec
SRPM URL: http://remi.collet.free.fr/rpms/extras/php-pear-PHPUnit-1.3.2-1.fc5.src.rpm
PHPUnit is a regression testing framework used by the developer who
implements unit tests in PHP. This is the version to be used with PHP 4.
Developper should use PHPUnit2 with PHP5.
I think this extension still useful (when PHPUnit2 is available) to test older packages which provide a test suite using this tools.
For exemple, to test php-pear-Console-Getargs, youd should run
cd /usr/share/pear/test/Console_Getargs/tests && php -q test.php
rpmlint does not complain.
build in mock : http://remi.collet.free.fr/rpms/extras/php-pear-PHPUnit-build.log
I suggest you change the last line of the summary to:
Developers should use PHPUnit2 with PHP5.
to be grammatical. Other than that, everything is fine.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
php-pear(PHPUnit) = 1.3.2
php-pear-PHPUnit = 1.3.2-1.fc6
php >= 4.3.0
* %check is not present; no test suite upstream.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* scriptlets are OK (pear module installation)
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.