Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 209488
weather applet's location search does not properly work on substrings
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:45 EST
Description of problem:
For certain locations, the search feature does not work properly.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add a new weather applet
2. Right-click on it and go to Preferences
3. Switch to the Location tab
4. In the text entry at the bottom, type 'Barcelona'
5. Scroll up to notice that you're in Venezuela.
6. We want the one in Spain, so press 'Find Next'.
No other Barcelona is found.
'Barcelona/Airport' under Spain is found.
If you search for 'Barcelona/', 'Barcelona/Air', etc. then the correct one is
found. But it seems that the '/' character (and possibly others) are breaking
the search implementation.
should be fixed in tomorrow's rawhide.