Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 209504
Review Request: perl-POE-Component-DBIAgent - POE Component for running asynchronous DBI calls
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:11:45 EST
SRPM URL: http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/perl-POE-Component-DBIAgent-0.26-1.fc5.src.rpm
SPEC URL: http://home.comcast.net/~ckweyl/perl-POE-Component-DBIAgent.spec
DBIAgent is your answer to non-blocking DBI in POE.
The only thing I can say about this is that the %description is actually less
useful than the Summary:. Perhaps you could consider adding the paragraph from
the README file which beging with "DBIAgent forks off"; it at least describes
what the module does. But I'll leave that up to you.
* source files match upstream:
* package meets naming and packaging guidelines.
* specfile is properly named, is cleanly written and uses macros consistently.
* dist tag is present.
* build root is correct.
* license field matches the actual license.
* license is open source-compatible. License text not included upstream.
* latest version is being packaged.
* BuildRequires are proper.
* %clean is present.
* package builds in mock (development, x86_64).
* package installs properly
* rpmlint is silent.
* final provides and requires are sane:
perl(POE::Component::DBIAgent) = 0.26
perl(POE::Component::DBIAgent::Helper) = 0.03
perl(POE::Component::DBIAgent::Queue) = 0.02
perl-POE-Component-DBIAgent = 0.26-1.fc6
* %check is present and all tests pass: (well, just one test)
All tests successful.
* owns the directories it creates.
* doesn't own any directories it shouldn't.
* no duplicates in %files.
* file permissions are appropriate.
* no scriptlets present.
* code, not content.
* documentation is small, so no -docs subpackage is necessary.
* %docs are not necessary for the proper functioning of the package.
imported, built, and fork requested.
Thanks for the review! :)