Description of problem: The event sink form doesn't show the channel as sink until the app is refreshed
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
How reproducible: Always
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install serverless operator
2. Create CR for knativeServing , knativeEventing in ns knative-serving and knative-eventing respectively
3. Install camel K operator
4. go to a namespace / create new ns
5. create a channel form add flow
6. go to add -> event sink -> select any sink
Actual results: Channel created in the namespace is not shown in the resources (until app is refreshed)
Expected results: Channel created in the namespace should be shown in the resources
verified on 4.11.0-0.nightly-2022-06-15-222801
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Important: OpenShift Container Platform 4.11.0 bug fix and security update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.