Created attachment 1891341 [details]
Edit appliation grouping is enabled
Description of problem:
A user with View-only access is shown the `Edit application grouping`
in the topology context menu and side panel
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login as kubeadmin and deploy an application
2. Create a non-kubeadmin user
2. Create cluster-scoped role binding with the role as `View` and subject name as the name of the user
3. log in as the newly created user
4. Right-click on the deployed application
`Edit application grouping` is enabled
`Edit application grouping` should be disabled for users with view-only access
Verified on 4.11.0-0.nightly-2022-06-25-132614
Verified on browser version 103.0 chrome
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory (Important: OpenShift Container Platform 4.11.0 bug fix and security update), and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.